27 April 2009

Łazenki Park

This is some stuff I shot today while meeting a friend for ice cream and a walk through the park on a beautiful day.
They are actually backwards from the way I shot them, but I don't feel like re-arranging. 
Enjoy! :)

us :) in "that's not traffic" aka, it gets worse than this - a lot worse!
pretty duck! with a not so pretty duck and pigeon behind him. Someone said his name comes from mandarin. I guess because of the orange color.
their squirrels are red instead of grey. This one let me get about a foot away and just stared at me while he ate his bread. I love his fuzzy, pointy ears!
a bad attempt at a good idea. I liked how he matched the hole in the tree with his shape, but he wasn't being a very good model. Plus I probably needed my other lens.
the ice cream :) mint - yummy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.