09 November 2009

Random adventures

Here's some of my recent stuff. Life is good, hectic and I've traveled a lot lately. Here's some of my favorites over the past few months... since my last update anyway. More explanations later.All Saints Day in Poland. Every cemetery is lit with candles and decorated with flowers. Its one of the major Catholic holidays, and always a big to-do in Poland.
Night shots right before All Saints Day in Poland.
All Saints Day in Poland.
View of Heidelberg, Germany from the castle. I had a chance to spend the day in this quaint, fairy-tale like town! It's gorgeous and this was about all the fall colors I get this year.
Watching the sun go down while hanging out at a castle on a hill in Heidelberg, Germany.
Frankfurt skyline - I like this city.
a sticker stuck on a pole in Frankfurt Germany...how pleasant.

Feeding the gulls at the Baltic Sea in Gdansk, Poland. Although quite windy, the weekend was good and relaxing. I enjoyed seeing another part of Poland!
sunset in Ursynow - a district in Warsaw after a nice bike ride. Always gotta put up my sunsets...
One of my favorite works of graffiti art on Pulawska Street. There's a street that has this long section of wall that people can graffiti. It has some of the coolest images.
A day out of Warsaw at a polish actor's home. He's got all kinds of cool and crazy old-timey things on his property.

Hope you at least enjoy the photos! Sorry I haven't updated in some time...
xoxo

No comments: